I was one of the UX designers in the project. The Patient data interface module was assigned to me. As part of the user experience design work, I have done the below tasks.
- Meet the clinicians to discuss and understand, what they are expecting from the application. And to create the user persona as per the user requirements and the findings.
- Generate low-fidelity paper prototypes for drafting the initial design.
- Participate in brain storming sessions with the co-workers for finalizing the design and update the UI as per comments.
- Produce paper and click-through user interface design prototypes using Axure RP.
- Collaborate with software engineers on UI implementation and educate them on the User Interface.
Labs, and clinical environments
Develop an interface, to configure the test scenarios with the following requirements:
- Easy to operate with little or no prior training
- Requiring minimal maintenance and maintenance that is easy to perform
The Clinicians now can easily check the patient details using the new UI, and can use the on screen keyboard to make changes to the Patient data.